Mid Level Graphic designer
KeyPay is an all-encompassing payroll solution that’s experiencing explosive growth in Australia, UK and now NZ. KeyPay is an entirely cloud-based and automated app that eliminates the pain points associated with payroll. Over 98k Australian businesses now operate with KeyPay, with over $21b of payments processed annually. We’re now on the hunt for an awesome designer to help support our growth and build out our design team.
At KeyPay, we don’t just talk about the cloud. We live and breathe it in everything we do. The KeyPay team are located all around the world. We use the latest technology to get stuff done: Slack, Trello, Google Suite and Wrike. What’s most important to us is finding the right person who gets the culture, can work autonomously, loves data and can translate into insights and actions – and someone who can roll up their sleeves to try new things quickly.
Our goal is to create an awesome brand and user experience throughout all aspects of design - from the website through to product. As part of the design team, you’ll be working closely with the marketing team, responsible for creating brand assets, website landing pages, illustrations, print assets and all the materials needed to help our brand and marketing to shine. You’ll need to be highly creative and into visual storytelling as well as possess strong communication skills.
What you'll be doing
- Designing, building and maintaining new region websites and all associated design materials
- Maintaining and improving existing websites/blogs across two systems: Webflow and Wordpress based on the user journey
- Create digital assets: landing pages, display ads, video animations, EDMs, infographics and new region marketing materials
- Design printed artwork for industry events (stand design, merchandise, print collateral) through to sourcing suppliers and ordering.
- Develop an internal design process for team requests across multiple timezones.
- Work with the sales team to create dynamic sales materials for different countries
- Reviewing materials created by other teams to ensure consistency in brand guidelines
- Training staff on design systems/processes where necessary, creating documentation for ongoing usage
- Strong background and at least 3+ years of experience in designing for a digital product.
- Strong digital and social media experience designing for responsive devices and accessibility
- Proficient with design tools: Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Comfortable with Wordpress/Webflow and the ability to maintain a website.
- Ability to interpret briefs and produce high-quality creative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a different way of working. Less corporate and more toward “Get things done”
- Comfortable with ambiguity and owning the KeyPay design
- Strong attention to detail
You'll love this job if
- You’re into visual problem solving - deconstructing complex information into easy to understand visual stories
- You’re into process thinking - addressing design challenges and clearly articulating a step by step approach for a final solution.
- You want to own the visual design for Australia’s No 1 payroll brand
- You are curious and driven to find the best solution to a problem
- You’re a self-starter
- You want to have creative freedom but also want to hit goals
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working.
- Pet-friendly office
- Paid mobile (BYOD) and home internet
- Most importantly: We’re all super friendly, we take our work seriously, but not ourselves!